Monday, July 19, 2010

My husband is so over Degrassi...

I finally completed #96. Get caught up on Degrassi. Wrapped that one up yesterday, as the Every Degrassi Ever marathon came to a close. I was so excited to be completely caught up!! So tonight = Boiling Point and I'm so psyched even though my favorite characters are completely out of the show pretty much by now. Boo :(

Also doing great on #40 cooking 3 meals a week for a month! The whole, trying to save money bit is helping a TON on that one, so this week will be the final week. I do hope to continue on, though. I like saving money and eating the food at home makes me feel more like a functional household than a poor college student. Isn't that ironic? We tend to eat out more when we dont have the money, even though it's way cheaper to go grocery shopping... go figure.

I'm reading Emma, so I'm working on #62. Read all Jane Austen books I have not yet read(Sense and Sensibility, Northanger Abbey, Mansfield Park, Emma).

Also I'm taking advantage of some free prints from shutterfly and printing off some wedding pictures and old pictures and adding them to frames, scrapbooks, and albums, so I'm working on completing #82. Order wedding prints and frame them and #84. Print off old pictures and add them to albums.

I'm feeling pretty good about my progress!!

11 comments:

  1. Jane Austen is the bomb!

    I have no idea what Degrassi is, which makes me feel so out of touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Not sure if I have any favorites anymore.... although I'm glad Spinner is still around and Alli has grown on me. Johnny can hit the road, though.

    p.s. I am so glad another person (ADULT) is as excited as I am!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVED the show/movie last night.
    I'm such a kid.
    And the hubs even watched it with me...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Emma! I need to read some more of Jane Austen's books. Thanks for the comment and follow on my blog.

    Your blog design is so pretty! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I switched to Comcast we lost the Teen Nick channel and I can no longer watch Degrassi. Makes me SO SAD.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I spent one summer a couple of years ago re-reading all of Jane Austen. I love Emma, but Pride & Prejudice is still my fave...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it!!!!! :D sounds like a blast! What a cool list!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't say I've ever seen Degrassi. That's super awesome you're working on all those goals!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i like the coking part. that's something I have to work on too. :)

    Join our giveaway to win a fabulous dress. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. We had to do Northanger Abbey at school! I've read the rest but really don't enjoy them. Well done for cooking your own meals - it definitely is cheaper!

    ReplyDelete