Monday, December 27, 2010

Busy bee!!

The past two months have been insane for me! I've not had much time at all to blog. Ok, I haven't had any time at all! But I've been working on my list, and I'm happy to say that I knocked quite a few goals out the past couple months, including the following:

#8 Send Christmas cards to friends and family.
I completed that shutterfly promo, and got my 50 free Christmas cards, so I was able to get those out after I finally picked the pictures I wanted on my cards!

#26 Use the waffle maker we got for the wedding
We finally used it about a month ago! we had breakfast for supper, and we've used it a few times since! we love it!!

#32. Get a big girl job
I'm super excited about that as well! I got a new job at the same place, so it's basically a promotion. I'm working my way up finally, and loving every minute of it!

#64 Participate in NaNoWriMo & #65 Win NaNoWriMo
Check and Check!! I barely made it, but I pulled through!

#100 Play Guitar Hero
I know it's funny, I'm the last person ever that hasn't played guitar hero, but I did and it was awesome! I really sucked though! Hah

So that's my progress, up until the end of 2010! When we meet again, it will probably be 2011!
Happy New Year to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment