Friday, June 4, 2010

Let me count the ways....

Goals from "the list" that I'm working on (that might need more explaining...

49. Showcase my writing more often to more people
Definitely working on this in a sense with the whole, getting out there and blogging thing. I joined 20sb, and I've got some followers. I'm posting on other people's blogs and following them, being active in discussions, so that should help. That's step one, I suppose.

59. Finish reading Stephen King's The Dark Tower Series
Read some of book VII last night, and plan to more this weekend. This is the last book in the series, so I'm doing good there.

Photobucket
The Last Gunslinger Pictures, Images and Photos

74. Run with Tiki 3x a week for 6 weeks (2/24)
Easier than I thought it would be. And I really enjoy it! We go in the evenings about 9, so its getting dark and not many people are out, so she doesnt get nervous.


79. Finish the 30 day shred again
Did day one last night. OMG sore. That is all.


Just gotta keep on truckin!

No comments:

Post a Comment