Monday, June 21, 2010

The list keeps changing, but that's all right!

I had to make some updates to my list. I think that is one of the cool things about having your own goal list. Your goals are constantly changing, and the list can reflect that. So I'm not going to feel bad about changing some of my goals! Because if I dont want to do them any more, I dont have to. You know? So here are my updates.

wrensnestonline.com



15. I changed from "visit Deerfield Beach again" to visit Savannah and Tybee again. I spoke with the hubs about this and although we want to go to Deerfield again, it's more of a "someday" plan than a "in the next 3 years plan. Visiting Savannah and Tybee Island again, though, is much more financially possible, plus it's way closer. And we love it there!

aventy.com


16. I don't really want to go to the Outer Banks any more, at least not enough to make it a priority! Taking a Disney Cruise, though, is definitely important! So hopefully we can make that happen within almost 3 years.

53. Although I'd love to be licensed as a real estate agent, that will have to be put on the back burner until I get my Master's degree.

56. Attempt to rid myself of anger and/or see a therapist
Working on it!



75. Do a Zumba class.
Check!! Did it for the first time last week and LOVED it!! I will definitely be going back again. (Today, actually!) This lead me to change...

79. finish the 30 day shred again. Ugh I really hated doing that work out. Yeah, it's convenient and a hard core work out but I didn't enjoy it. For me, it's much easier to stick to something if I actually enjoy it. So, I changed this one to "Find a workout regimen that I actually enjoy and stick to it for 30 days or 10 weeks". Hopefully, this will be zumba.



Soon I'll be able to mark off 101. Get caught up on Degrassi, because the every episode ever marathon begins tonight, and it's perfect timing!!

Some on-going things are:
61.Review every book and movie i read/see

63.Keep track of what I read and watch on goodreads and the movie tracker

(I may end up combining those two since they are so similar.)

I also added:

Have professional photos taken of the family. (considering I didn't get them at the wedding)

No comments:

Post a Comment